Sunday, January 9, 2011

From My Heart

Since I got married 7 months ago I have discovered that I love cooking and baking. I really love cooking for others, especially my husband. I use a lot of different resources for finding things to cook. Some recipes I find on the internet or in cook books and tweak a bit, some from family and friends, and some I make up as a I go along. I aspire to, with this blog, to share my experiences cooking, my favorite recipes, and tricks I have come across. I am in no way a professional cook. I love good home cooking that makes you think of some random memory from your childhood. So here is a little bit of food love from my heart to your taste buds.

1 comment:

  1. I am joyful that you love your husband in this way - still hard for me to imagine my little girl grown up and married. I look forward to seeing some things that cause me to remember you when you were my little girl.

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete